top of page
What is SafeHaven?
Twin Shores is Safe Haven Certified!
SAFEHAVEN means Peace of Mind for Islanders, visitors, staff, and business owners!
Our business has committed to:
• Disinfection of high-touch surfaces every four hours
• Strict operating procedures on infection control, disinfection practices, and hand hygiene
• Provision of training, equipment, and resources to allow staff to carry out enhanced cleaning practices
• Enhanced communication with guests, and stakeholders on cleanliness and hygiene
• Increased cleaning and disinfection of staff areas
• Dedicated program manager ensures all standards are upheld
• 3rd party annual on-site audits performed to ensure standards are maintained
• Routine program evaluation to ensure continuous cleanliness and hygiene improvement
For more information, visit tiapei.pe.ca/safehaven/
bottom of page